Here’s a sneak peek of Capella Groups newest luxe offering, a tented retreat in the hills of Ubud (my fave destination in Bali right now) designed by the fabulous Bill Bensley – and if you follow me closely you know he’s one of my favourite hotel designers.
Stay tuned for more, I’ll be visiting as soon as the doors open but in the meantime, here are a few details to whet your appetite
• 22 extravagant tented retreats with private salt water Jacuzzi pools.
• 2 restaurants: Mads Lange and Apijiwa plus a camp fire and bespoke jungle and rice paddy private dining.
• The Officers Tent (Capella Ubud’s Library, exclusively accessible for residents, where complimentary morning coffee, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapes are served)
• The Armoury (tented gymnasium) and Auriga Spa with 3 tented spa treatment rooms offering pampering treatments as well adventure wellness.
• Enrichening experiences combined with the services of our Capella Personal Assistants that put you at the center of everything further complement your stay at Capella Ubud, Bali.
For bookings including exclusive amenities contact me here.
MR WALLACE TRAVEL