100 GREATEST HOLIDAYS OF AUSTRALIA
Australian Traveller Magazine recently invited me to be on the panel of industry insiders to help choose Australia’s 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia. I was thrilled to say the least!
A daunting process indeed, with a country as vast as ours and travel experiences beyond the ordinary to review and rank, our expert opinions finally formed the list as we know it.
Read what I have to say and which experiences I thought worthy of such a list. (The new One & Only Hayman Island was one of my favourites… it hasn’t even re-opened yet and made the list!)
The April/May Issue 2014: The 100 Greatest Holidays in Australia
- The hottest list of the 100 BEST holidays in Australia are revealed
- The 100 BEST were judged by a panel of 20 travel experts from 12,000+ nominations and include the top amazing journeys, road trips, beachside secrets and bargain weekends
- A guide to Australia’s newest luxury walking holidays
- Where to stay, eat and play in Canberra – a quietly cool city
- Plus FREE Giant Map & a bonus 100-page “Ultimate Escapes” magazine
Plus – We go on-board The Ghan for an iconic train journey, swim with the minke whales in Cairns and uncover the best food festivals and go on location to SA’s McLaren Vale and much more